here are so many styles for house plans. Mediterranean house plans are so interesting. It’s influenced by Spanish and Italian style. The characteristics of mediterranean house is the use of stuccof or the exterior. The roofa are typically low-pitched with barrel-tile.
For the floor plan, single floor concept is used so the house looks larger. If you need a house with large space and breathable environment, this house style is jusy perfect since it features high ceilings as well.
Mediterranean house plans are also suitable for growing family since it typically features large outdoor spaces. There is no way that this type of house can’t provide comfort since it features arched doorways and windows. They will make the airflow run smoothly inside and out. You can even feel the breezes flow through the house because of perfect air circulation.
Even though most of mediterranean house style is typically built in single-floor plan, some of them use two-floor planc concept to provide moder spaces. However, the concept of large space is still existed even on the second floor. The ipper level is always featured with verandas or courtyards for entertaining. Mediterranean house plans provide welcoming feeling and the sense of family-friendly living space.
- Advantages Of Single Story House Plans
- Colonial House Plans
- Building Ranch Floor Plans
- Tips To Avoid House Floor Plans Mistakes
- Design Of Ranch Home Plans
- Distinctive Styles Of Ranch House Plans
- French Country House Plans
- Inspiring Ranch Style House Plans
- Bungalow House Plans
- How To Choose The Right Floor Plans
- Open Floor House Plans
- Why Choose One Story House Plans
- European House Plans
- How To Make Residential House Plans
- Choosing House Designs
- Small House Floor Plans
- Beach House Plans
- Floor Plan Mistakes
- Why Choose Custom Home Floor Plans
- Inspiring Characteristics Of Cottage House Plans